ISSC-Austria, exclusive importer and distributor of the M22 range pistol, proudly announces the introduction of the ISSC Modern Sporting Rifle in Desert Tan; the MK22 in .22 LR. The MK22 was first introduced to the market in December 2010 in black. The MK22 in Desert Tan will be available mid May 2011. This exciting addition to the ISSC-Austria .22 caliber lineup is engineered and precision built in Austria, incorporating the look and feel of a military-style designed rifle with the modern elements of a modern sporting rifle platform. This durable, all-metal rifle gives the shooter a “centerfire” feel even though it is chambered in the economical .22 LR cartridge. The MK22 features include: a variable and folding open sight, a Picatinny-style quad-rail for mounting of sights, lights or gripping accessories and a folding and collapsible stock with an adjustable cheekpiece. The MK22 will also come in a version that has a fixed, non-folding stock. Weighing just a little less than seven pounds, the MK22 has an overall length of 36 inches when the stock is fully extended to 34.65 inches when collapsed. The overall height of the MK22 with sight is 15.7 inches. The overall width is 2.81 inches. Magazine round capacity ranges from 10-shot to 22-shot. www.issc-austria.com.
Hot off The Press
- Australia Awards $10.4M Contract for Ukraine Counter-Drone Tech to DroneShield
- Hypersonic Weapons: Truths and Myths
- [Interesting Engineering] The Austin Aerospace ASP: An Aerial, Belt-Fed Machine Gun Prototype in .30 Carbine from the 80’s
- DSA & NATSEC Asia 2024: A Gathering of Global Defense and Security Leaders for a Secure Tomorrow
- Show Report: DSEi 2023 Announcements from KAC, PGZ, and more