After a four-year absence due to the health crisis, the 2022 edition of the international land and airland defence and security exhibition was eagerly awaited by the entire international community of the sector.
In the particular context of conflicts at the gates of Europe, this edition is one of the most significant in the history of the exhibition:
- 1,743 companies and more than 100,000 professionals gathered in Paris from 13 to 17 June for this must-attend event, which brought together all the players in the global defence and security market.
250 delegations from 96 countries, high-level executives and decision-makers from the public and private sectors, and project leaders came to the event over the 5 days.
- The success of this record-breaking edition lies in the "reunion" and meetings between exhibitors, partners and international visitors eager to discover the latest developments in the global defence and security capabilities. Busy stands, busy exhibitors and crowded aisles were the hallmarks of the five-day event.
" The exhibition was very qualitative, with stands designed and decorated for the occasion. For this comeback edition, exhibitors put a lot of energy into welcoming visitors and official delegations. Everyone was happy to be at Eurosatory 2022", said Jérémy Vigna, Sales Director of the exhibition.
- For the first time, the exhibition was inaugurated by the President of the French Republic, Emmanuel Macron. In the context of the war in Ukraine, the President of the Republic took advantage of the exhibition's inauguration to recall the central role of the defence and security industry in the preservation of national and European sovereignty.
- Visitors discovered the first French demonstrator of capabilities to respond to all types of humanitarian, industrial and/or environmental crises.
75 companies exhibited in the « HELPED - Humanitary Emergency Logistic Projet and Eco Development » area, to present the whole spectrum of global capacities needed to support populations in case of major crisis and to restore the environment.
A global response designed specifically for the exhibition.
- Foresight, the new post-crisis world order, experience sharing and the dissemination of professional practices suitable for each profession were at the heart of 110 international conferences held throughout the exhibition. More than 300 speakers from all over the world came to share their vision and reflect on the evolution of Defence and Security.
- The Eurosatory Lab, a space dedicated to startups, attracted many visitors. As well as the pitching programme, which allowed to discover many innovative startups during the different sessions on current themes: performance, maintenance, robotics, security and safety of territories, artificial intelligence...
In conclusion, this 2022 edition, which stands out as a record year in terms of attendance, was part of the momentum of three major global trends: the return of inter-state conflicts, global warming, and the digital revolution.
Charles Beaudouin, the exhibition's CEO, concludes, "Held in the context of a new world order, Eurosatory reinforces its position as the world's most important D&S event, setting trends in the management of all crises, from war to environmental disasters".
We look forward to seeing you from 17 to 21 June 2024 at the forthcoming Eurosatory.
• 1,743 exhibitors from 62 countries with 62% of international
• 39 national pavilions
• 62,000 professional visitors from 150 countries (↑ + 8.7% vs. 2018)
• 250 official delegations from 96 countries (↑ + 10% vs. 2018)
• 560 international journalists
Find out more about EUROSATORY:
Press contact :
+33 (0)1 44 14 51 11