The George M. Chinn Award is presented annually to honor a government or industry individual who, in the opinion of the Small Arms Systems Division Executive Board, has made significant contributions to the field of small arms and/or infantry weapons systems. A significant contribution is considered to be a creative invention, new design or innovative concept in small arms weapons, ammunition or ancillary equipment that provides an advancement in the state-of-the-art or capability enhancement that clearly benefits the warfighting….
Hot off The Press
- Hypersonic Weapons: Truths and Myths
- [Interesting Engineering] The Austin Aerospace ASP: An Aerial, Belt-Fed Machine Gun Prototype in .30 Carbine from the 80’s
- DSA & NATSEC Asia 2024: A Gathering of Global Defense and Security Leaders for a Secure Tomorrow
- Show Report: DSEi 2023 Announcements from KAC, PGZ, and more
- 40 years in 40mm: An Interview with ARDEC’s Recently Retired Projectile Designer Art Pizza