IDET, which means International Fair of Defence and Security Technology, founded in 1993, now takes place every two years in Brno in Moravia in the eastern part of the Czech Republic. It “is one of the biggest shows of defence technology in Central and Eastern Europe.” No objection to this claim, it’s true. In this region, this fair is consistently a feast of information for every military enthusiast. But for people focusing on small arms, a visit to IDET has always been a sort of gamble….
Hot off The Press
- 50 years of IWA OutdoorClassics in Nuremberg
- Elbit America Wins $500m U.S. Marine Corps Night Vision Contract
- Blackhawk Awarded T-Series Holster Contract with Belgian Federal Police
- Army Publishes First Doctrinal Manual Dedicated to Data and Information
- Australia Awards $10.4M Contract for Ukraine Counter-Drone Tech to DroneShield