In December of 2012, the Korean company S&T Motive received a contract with South Korean DAPA (Defense Acquisition and Purchase Agency; an agency who performs all government defense purchasing) to supply 3.2 billion won (close to 3 million USD) worth of K14 sniper rifles with all optics and accessories, including training ammunition. These are for the Korean Army for delivery during 2013. This is the first time the ROK (Republic of Korea) Army has purchased a large number of sniper rifles, and the K14….
Hot off The Press
- Army Publishes First Doctrinal Manual Dedicated to Data and Information
- Australia Awards $10.4M Contract for Ukraine Counter-Drone Tech to DroneShield
- Hypersonic Weapons: Truths and Myths
- [Interesting Engineering] The Austin Aerospace ASP: An Aerial, Belt-Fed Machine Gun Prototype in .30 Carbine from the 80’s
- DSA & NATSEC Asia 2024: A Gathering of Global Defense and Security Leaders for a Secure Tomorrow