The Matriarch2 traces its lineage to one of Spyderco’s oldest and most unique designs: the Civilian, which was developed as a purpose-designed defensive tool for undercover narcotics officers. Combining the Civilian’s aggressive blade shape and Reverse “S” edge profile with the lightweight handle construction of the best-selling Endura4, the Matriarch2 provides extreme cutting performance in a convenient, concealable package. Its fully serrated VG-10 stainless steel blade is scientifically designed to maximize cutting performance and its sturdy back lock mechanism, four-position clip, and Trademark Round Hole ensure unmatched carry versatility and high-speed deployment with either hand. MSRP $129.95. www.spyderco.com.
Hot off The Press
- Hypersonic Weapons: Truths and Myths
- [Interesting Engineering] The Austin Aerospace ASP: An Aerial, Belt-Fed Machine Gun Prototype in .30 Carbine from the 80’s
- DSA & NATSEC Asia 2024: A Gathering of Global Defense and Security Leaders for a Secure Tomorrow
- Show Report: DSEi 2023 Announcements from KAC, PGZ, and more
- 40 years in 40mm: An Interview with ARDEC’s Recently Retired Projectile Designer Art Pizza