SIG Sauer, the leading manufacturer of military, law enforcement, government agency and commercial firearms, introduces the new SIG Sauer P290 sub-compact 9mm pistol. The latest addition to SIG Sauer’s innovative conceal carry line-up puts all the power of a full size 9mm in a lightweight and versatile polymer pistol design in the hands of responsible citizens, law enforcement officers and the military. The P290, in double action only, has a snag-resistant, sleek design for conceal carry or used as a back up for plains clothes or security personnel. The stainless slide carries the popular SIG Sauer serrations and is finished in either natural stainless finish or a black Nitron finish. Unique to the P290 are polymer customized grip plates in aluminum, wood or polymer that can be engraved with your initials for a truly personalized pistol (coming soon.) The new pistol can be ordered with either standard or SIGLITE Night Sights. This tiny 9mm powerhouse features a weight of just 20 ounces, a 2.9 inch barrel and is just 0.9 inches thick. It is fed from a 6-round magazine and is available in either a Nitron or two-tone finish. For more information contact SIG Sauer, Inc., Dept. SADJ, 18 Industrial Drive, Exeter, NH 03833. Phone: (603) 772-2302. Fax: (603) 772-9082. www.sigsauer.com.
Hot off The Press
- Australia Awards $10.4M Contract for Ukraine Counter-Drone Tech to DroneShield
- Hypersonic Weapons: Truths and Myths
- [Interesting Engineering] The Austin Aerospace ASP: An Aerial, Belt-Fed Machine Gun Prototype in .30 Carbine from the 80’s
- DSA & NATSEC Asia 2024: A Gathering of Global Defense and Security Leaders for a Secure Tomorrow
- Show Report: DSEi 2023 Announcements from KAC, PGZ, and more