Revision Military, a world leader in protective soldier solutions, announces the much anticipated retail debut of its Batlskin Modular Head Protection System. Designed for use with the Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH), the system is now available for purchase by active duty military and law enforcement officers (LEO) within the U.S. and Canada. Initial size offerings accommodate the ACH helmet’s two most common sizes: Medium and Large, with Small and X-Large sizing available this summer. Comprised of the Front Mount, Mandible Guard and Visor, the Batlskin System provides full protection from blunt force, blast and ballistic threats with lightweight wearability for peak performance. The Batlskin System is a modular solution that lets the soldier armor up/down depending on the imminent threat level. It provides additional, life-saving protection when needed with the ability to quickly doff components once no longer necessary. The company can now extend this level of protection to individual soldiers and law officers who operate in harm’s way. Available now, the following ACH-compatible Batlskin components can be purchased at Revision’s online store and through select military retailers across the U.S.: the Batlskin Front Mount (MSRP $89.99); the Batlskin 3-Position Visor (MSRP $279.99); & the Batlskin High-Threat Mandible Guard (MSRP $479.99). For more information visit www.revisionmilitary.com.
Hot off The Press
- Hypersonic Weapons: Truths and Myths
- [Interesting Engineering] The Austin Aerospace ASP: An Aerial, Belt-Fed Machine Gun Prototype in .30 Carbine from the 80’s
- DSA & NATSEC Asia 2024: A Gathering of Global Defense and Security Leaders for a Secure Tomorrow
- Show Report: DSEi 2023 Announcements from KAC, PGZ, and more
- 40 years in 40mm: An Interview with ARDEC’s Recently Retired Projectile Designer Art Pizza