The Emerson Electric Company was founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri as the Emerson Electric Manufacturing Company. The company initially produced electric motors and then went on to produce entire electricity powered machines like fans, sewing machines, and power tools. By the time the Second World War broke out, Emerson turned its already half century of experience with electric power….
Hot off The Press
- 50 years of IWA OutdoorClassics in Nuremberg
- Elbit America Wins $500m U.S. Marine Corps Night Vision Contract
- Blackhawk Awarded T-Series Holster Contract with Belgian Federal Police
- Army Publishes First Doctrinal Manual Dedicated to Data and Information
- Australia Awards $10.4M Contract for Ukraine Counter-Drone Tech to DroneShield