The Marine looked sharp. He was dressed in the new MARPAT green camouflage pattern, cut to the US M1967 jungle style and matched to a cover of the same material; he wore the Special Forces harness and carried the M4A4 Carbine. The same standard was observed in the hands of elements of the DM4 from Comandos de Morazán and other troops. This was definitely a leap forward from the rag-tag look observed only a few months before….
Hot off The Press
- Hypersonic Weapons: Truths and Myths
- [Interesting Engineering] The Austin Aerospace ASP: An Aerial, Belt-Fed Machine Gun Prototype in .30 Carbine from the 80’s
- DSA & NATSEC Asia 2024: A Gathering of Global Defense and Security Leaders for a Secure Tomorrow
- Show Report: DSEi 2023 Announcements from KAC, PGZ, and more
- 40 years in 40mm: An Interview with ARDEC’s Recently Retired Projectile Designer Art Pizza