The Croatian Armed Forces are changing from an army of defenders of their homeland, and becoming an Armed Forces that are preparing for entry into Euro-Atlantic political-military associations. They have become an army that contributes to building peace and stability, by taking part in peacekeeping missions under leadership of the UN or NATO. From a country that was the recipient of peace missions during the Homeland War, Croatia and its Armed Forces have, in a very short time, become an important factor in establishing and keeping peace in the world. Participation in peace missions is undoubtedly a confirmation of the maturity….
Hot off The Press
- 50 years of IWA OutdoorClassics in Nuremberg
- Elbit America Wins $500m U.S. Marine Corps Night Vision Contract
- Blackhawk Awarded T-Series Holster Contract with Belgian Federal Police
- Army Publishes First Doctrinal Manual Dedicated to Data and Information
- Australia Awards $10.4M Contract for Ukraine Counter-Drone Tech to DroneShield