The Marine looked sharp. He was dressed in the new MARPAT green camouflage pattern, cut to the US M1967 jungle style and matched to a cover of the same material; he wore the Special Forces harness and carried the M4A4 Carbine. The same standard was observed in the hands of elements of the DM4 from Comandos de Morazán and other troops. This was definitely a leap forward from the rag-tag look observed only a few months before….
Hot off The Press
- 50 years of IWA OutdoorClassics in Nuremberg
- Elbit America Wins $500m U.S. Marine Corps Night Vision Contract
- Blackhawk Awarded T-Series Holster Contract with Belgian Federal Police
- Army Publishes First Doctrinal Manual Dedicated to Data and Information
- Australia Awards $10.4M Contract for Ukraine Counter-Drone Tech to DroneShield