Extreme Shock Ammunition introduces the new TRP, or Trauma Readiness Pack. The TRP is an emergency care pack that offers far more than the traditional first aid kit. The TRP includes one 3.5×3.5 inch 25 g. NTOA approved QuikClot first response hemostatic sponge, one latex-free 18×1 inch tourniquet, one 2 inch latex-free compression wrap, one 18 inch red trauma tape strip and one 5×9 inch sterile trauma pad. These components are recommended by physicians and first response personnel and can help save a life if a traumatic injury occurs. The package itself is vacuum sealed and features a sure grip texture to improve handling and offer easy-open access even in dark and/or wet conditions. The package is airtight, sterile, waterproof, non-reflective, compact, soft, silent and has the ability to endure extreme temperature changes and float in water. The MSRP for this product is only $24.95. For more information contact Extreme Shock USA, Dept. SADJ, 182 Camp Jacob Road, Clintwood, VA 24228. Phone: (276) 926-6772. Fax: (276) 926-6092. www.extremeshockusa.com.
Hot off The Press
- Hypersonic Weapons: Truths and Myths
- [Interesting Engineering] The Austin Aerospace ASP: An Aerial, Belt-Fed Machine Gun Prototype in .30 Carbine from the 80’s
- DSA & NATSEC Asia 2024: A Gathering of Global Defense and Security Leaders for a Secure Tomorrow
- Show Report: DSEi 2023 Announcements from KAC, PGZ, and more
- 40 years in 40mm: An Interview with ARDEC’s Recently Retired Projectile Designer Art Pizza